Traditionally combined with marshmallow to be used as an ointment.
- Naturally soothing to the scalp.
- Softens hair and gives a lustrous shine.
- Highly emollient and healing to damaged skin.
Gives you all the luxurious lather you want and leaves your hair fresh and clean. Coco Protein is a saponifier derived from the sugars, proteins, and fatty acids of organic, virgin coconut oil.
- Gentle and mild surfactant.
- Contains no laurel or laureth sulfates or parabens.
- Provides a light sudsing effect.
via Wiki Commons
Has a mild antiseptic effect, soothes irritation.
- Loosens dry flakes.
Comfrey is the #1 cell regenerator in the plant kingdom due to its high percentage of allantoin (constituent that improves water content in skin and promotes cell turnover and healing).
- Enhances hair color and texture, brings moisture to dry hair.
- Emollient and healing for the skin.
Elder Flowers have been used for 4000 years and are reportedly the oldest herb cultivated by man.
- Many herbal books refer to the Elder as “the medicine chest of the country folk.”
- Used as a healing salve, it is considered be an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial.
- High vitamin C content.
The oil extracted from evening primrose seeds is very gentle and can be used as moisturizer to keep dry areas hydrated.
- A rich source of fatty acid and gamma linolenic acid (GLA), which are essential for healthy skin and hair.
- Evening primrose oil is considered the best remedy to treat skin-related problems.
This essential oil prepared from the geranium herb has a pleasant, captivating and long-lasting aroma.
- Provides nourishment to skin and hair.
- Effect remedy for many skin ailments.
A powerful, broad-spectrum citrus-based anti-microbial that can be used to extend product shelf life against bacteria and fungus. Grapefruit Seed Extract is formulated from both the seeds and the pulp of grapefruit.
- Possesses strong antiseptic, germicidal, antibacterial, fungicidal, and anti-viral properties.
- Acts as an anti-oxidant and preservative.
Derived from the leaves of the plant. Natural antioxidants called polyphenols are found in green tea.
- Soothes irritated skin.
- Protects against sun damage.
- Gentle exfoliator.
via Wiki Commons
High Oleic Safflower Oil is expressed from the seed of an old world herb.
- Softens skin and hair.
- Rich in vitamin E.
- Helps prevent damage to cell membranes.
- Helps to diminish signs of aging while keeping the skin smooth and supple.
Minerals selenium and silicon abound in Horsetail, promoting circulation to the scalp while leaving hair soft, shiny and manageable.
- Promotes healthy and natural hair growth.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of horsetail make it an excellent remedy for rashes caused by clothing and allergies.
- Purifies the skin.
Jasmine has been used as an anti-aging remedy for centuries. Its effects go beyond peace of mind and relaxation.
- Jasmine promotes beautiful, healthy, smooth skin.
- The real beauty of Jasmine Sambac is in its intoxicating scent. Jasmine displays a warm, sultry, sweet floral bouquet.
Jojoba Seed Oil is a unique oil, known for its long chain monosaturated wax esters. It is one of the more stable oils and is known to be a good lubricant with excellent moisturizing abilities.
- Similar in composition to natural human skin oils.
- Softens and moisturizes mature dry skin.
Has a soothing gentleness that eases the Heart and inspires Peace and Calm.
- Its pleasant aroma has a unique rich floral fragranc
- Tasmanian Lavender comes from a limited crop of exceptional high quality Lavender.
Lavender Flowers are great for skincare due to their antiseptic and antifungal properties.
- Softens and hydrates.
- Promotes a healthy and unblemished complexion.
A powerful antioxidant, Lemon Essential Oil contains cleansing and purifying properties.
- Stimulating and uplifting.
- Provides a clean fresh scent.
Lemongrass’s main component, citral, has strong antifungal properties.
- Revitalizes the body.
- Relieves stress-related conditions.
The astringent action of Lime Essential Oil helps to increase and improve skin tone.
- Antiviral and full of antioxidants.
- Helps to detoxify and clear the skin of accumulated waste material.
Macadamia Nut Oil is moisturizing and highly regenerative to hair and skin.
- Absorbs quickly.
- Helps repair split ends.
- High in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, vitamin E, and other antioxidants.
- Wonderful for healing and protecting hair from sun or heat damage.
Mandarin Essential Oil has various benefits when used in skin-care product formulations.
- Refines the texture of the skin.
- Good antiseptic and cell rejuvenating properties.
Marshmallow is a medicated, conditioning, mucilaginous herb.
- Provides an abundance of 'slip,' which helps to nourish and detangle thick naturally curly, wavy and Afro type hair.
- Adds resilience and softness to dry, brittle hair.
Commonly called Moroccan Blue Chamomile, but botanically this flower is a tansy.
- This lovely oil has a sweet pleasant tone.
- It has the nicest scent among all blue oils.
- It is said to have powerful antihistamine effects and is anti-inflammatory.
Tincture of nettle leaf nourishes your hair.
- Moisturizes and thickens hair.
- Strengthens and provides a natural glow.
Oatstraw is the herb of longevity in the Auryuvedic system of India. It contains protein, macro- and trace-minerals in high amounts, and is also high in B vitamins (excluding B12).
- The silicon and mucilage in Oatstraw cleanse and moisturize cells.
- Provides relief from irritants.
- Soothing and effective in treating skin conditions.
Olive Squalane Oil is one of the highest-grade lubricants in skincare products.
- Increases skin respiration.
- Helps prevent moisture loss.
Palmarosa’s sweet and rose-like aroma is calming yet refreshing.
- Clarifies thoughts.
- Reduces stress and tension.
- Improves circulation.
Peppermint’s minty aroma is cooling and refreshing.
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids, iron, magnesium, calcium, vitamins A and C, minerals, potassium, manganese and copper.
- Stimulates the blood circulation, promotes healing.
Pink Grapefruit has a sweet, fresh, light and citrusy aroma that instantly uplifts the body and mind and revitalizes the hair and skin. It is a nutritious citrus fruit that is antioxidant rich and contains many medicinal benefits.
- Helps to clear congested and oily pores.
- Provides healthy, balanced skin tone.
- Also used as an antiseptic.
Rose Geranium has a pleasant, captivating and long-lasting aroma.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties are useful in treating many skin ailments.
- Helps to create balance between oily and dry skin.
via Wiki Commons
Effective for all skin types, especially dry, mature and sensitive skin.
- Cleanses, regulates and tones the skin.
Rosehip CO2 is moisturizing, and smoothing.
- Improves texture.
- Rich in vitamin C and A.
- Antioxidant and anti-bacterial.
Rose Hydrosol is a favorite among clients looking for hypo-allergenic options, as its gentle nature will help lessen the stress of environmental and chemical irritants in the skin and senses.
- Revitalizing, hydrating, and smoothing.
- Rose hydrosol is a great toning ingredient for dry, damaged, and sensitive skin.
- It locks in moisture and will soften and improve the look and texture of your skin.
Rosemary Verbenone’s skin nourishing action makes it ideal for dry and mature skin.
- Provides cell regenerating and wound healing properties.
From the mint family, Sage is a powerhouse of phenolic acids, assorted antioxidants and is packed with beta-carotene.
- Provides supple, smooth, and firm skin.
- Promotes the regeneration of skin cells.
The fragrance of this oil is considered invaluable in meditation practice.
- Apply to the third eye to increase connection with your Higher Self.
- Moisturizes and nourishes all skin types.
- Used to cool the body.
Valued for its rejuvenating, restorative and anti-aging properties.
- Regenerates damaged tissue, moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection from sun damage.
- Rich in vitamins C and E, carotenoids, flavonoids, and Omega 7 fatty acids.
- Helps maintain good skin tone.
Commonly referred to as Irish Moss, Seaweed Extract serves as a thickening agent, as well as a skin softener. It can be used to treat inflamed tissues.
- Protein enriched.
- High in vitamins and minerals.
- Adds thickness, bounce and moisture to dry hair.
Fair Trade Unrefined. Soothing, rich in texture and highly protective to skin.
- High in fatty acids.
- Helps prevent chapping and water loss.
- Anti-inflammatory and protects against sun damage.
Slippery Elm is found in the Appalachian Mountains in Central and Eastern US and Eastern Canada. The inner bark of this tree has medicinal value.
- Helps restore natural luster.
- Damage control for color-treated, frizzy, or dry hair.
Manufactured by esterification of Olive Oil/ Vegetable Oil.
- Binds organic oils and water, working against separation.
Obtained from the soybean, soy lecithin penetrates the skin easily as a natural moisturizer.
- Keeps skin plumped up, soft and youthful.
Strawberry Leaf makes a pleasant and mild skin wash.
- Contains trace minerals and vitamins, such as iron, calcium and vitamin C.
- Has strong antioxidant properties.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil is wonderfully uplifting. It has a cheerful scent that brightens one’s mood.
- Promotes relaxation.
- Soothes muscles.
- Restores balance to dry or oily skin.
- Softens rough skin.
Tea Tree Essential Oil is native to Australia. It effectively treats many skin problems.
- Soothes skin and reduces redness.
- A gentle method of controlling skin irritations.
- Tea Tree Oil has antiseptic and antifungal properties.
Traditionally used as an aphrodisiac, Vanilla’s scent is both soothing and stimulating, lifting the spirits to offer comfort.
- A powerful antioxidant, it prevents damage of the skin cells due to the toxic action of pollutants and toxins.
- The scent of Vanilla can help to reduce stress.
- The sweet aroma of this essential oil is used in aromatherapy to relax the mind.
This vegetable-based emollient makes skin smooth and soft.
- Is a humectant, which means it attracts water, acting as a natural remedy for various skin and hair problems.
- Maintains the required moisture in the hair by extracting moisture from the air and supplying it to the hair shaft.
- Helps to tame frizz in curly hair, prevents tangles.
Steam distilled from the root, Vetiver is balancing for the root chakra and great to inhale during meditation.
- Soothing and calming. Great if you need to unwind or de-stress.
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- A natural aphrodisiac and sedative.
Wheat Germ Oil is a rich, unrefined oil.
- One of the richest sources of vitamins E, A and D.
- High content of proteins and lecithin.
- Helps skin irritations including dryness and cracking.
Contains beneficial organic acids:
- Acetic acid ~ Acts as a natural preservative and inhibits growth of harmful organisms.
- Gluconic acid ~ A building block for connective cell tissue. Helps balance skin tone.
- Oxalic acid ~ A natural preservative and enhances vitality.
Decyl and Lauryl Glucose are fatty polyglucosides that are prepared by reacting cornstarch, glucose, and collagen with natural fatty acids.
- Gentle and mild surfactant.
- Contains no laurel or laureth sulfates, parabens, solvents, hydrotropes, nitrogen, or ethylene oxide.
- Provides light sudsing effect.
Become a Friend of Sea chi for Specials, Offers & More!